The Lifestyle Research Team, led by Dr. Robert Petrella, Head (Chair) of the Department of Family Practice at the University of British Columbia, are excited to announce a new Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity called HealtheSteps® Lifestyle Counselling for the Prevention of Chronic Disease for physicians and residents. By completing the CPD activities you will earn 12 Mainpro+ credits. Check out our Flyer here: HealtheSteps CPD Flyer
The HealtheSteps® Continuing Professional Development Activity is completely virtual and consists of the following self-paced and live activities:
- Presentations by Dr. Robert Petrella, HealtheSteps® creator and Project Lead, and Keynote Speaker Dr. Michael Koehle, MD, PhD, Dip. Sport Med. (CASEM), Professor at UBC.
- Access to eLearning modules, handbooks, and HealtheSteps® Foundational Research (self-paced)
- Presentations on Implementing HealtheSteps® within your practice workflow (live; virtual)
- Practice program delivery (live; virtual)
- Complete and pass an assessment to receive your HealtheSteps® coach certificate (self-paced; virtual).
Our next live session via Zoom runs on June 27th, 2023 from 3pm – 7pm PDT. To learn more and sign-up click below:
Note: The cost to complete the HealtheSteps® CPD is $130 (incl. tax). Medical Residents receive a discounted rate at $65 (incl. tax). Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.