Getting your whole grains and veggies in has never been so delicious!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 3 servings
- 1 (9-ounce) package whole wheat fettuccine
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While fettuccine is cooking, put the remianing ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine basil mixture and past in a large bowl.
- Consider serving with a salad or French bread baguette!